Shambala Shakti Lariat Necklace
Shambala Shakti Lariat Necklace.
The word Shambala comes from a Sanskrit word 'Swayam' which means one’s own self and 'Bala' means Power. Together it means self-empowerment, which is another name for Shakti or the positive energy.
Make a point to awaken this positive energy by holding the Shakti Lariat Necklace close to your heart. Let its positive forces reconnect with your own powerful self and restore the balance of life.
Feel empowered with Shambala Shakti Lariate Necklace.
- 7 Pink Crystal Shamballa Beads in a row.
- One Clear Srawski Crystal Shamballa Bead hold on to the Lariat style chain.
- The Yellow Gold chain comes in Lariat style.
- It comes in 18 to 20 inches in length.
- It can be extended up to 22 inches with an extender chain (not included).
- It comes in a gift box.